Terry & Kim
Laverne & Edith
Robb & Shanda
Millions of people watched Terry grow up singing on TBN with his family, The Laverne Tripp Family. They sang for more than 25 years on television, radio and live appearances. During that time, he saw more than 600,000 people make Jesus Lord of their lives.
Now, he empowers people with their true identity. Terry is viewed, daily, on 10 television networks with a motivational segment entitled, “Empower Minute.” In addition, his itinerary carries him 85,000 miles a year speaking to a wide-variety of audiences. His ability to communicate stories, combined with cultural statistics, visual props and Scriptures, makes him a sought after speaker in churches, conferences and corporate events.
- Married to Kim Tripp
- Father of three daughters
- Grandfather of one girl
- Since age three, he has traveled 3.6 million miles and counting
- Recorded his first music project at age five
- Author of 12 books, including best-seller, SHUT THE HELL UP
- Recorded seven music projects
- Distributes material to thousands of incarcerated people every month
- Mentors others for ministry
- Helps publish new and established authors, through emPOWER press
- Has the covering of a local church